hey girls! Please, please PLEASE make sure you weigh in by tomorrow (Saturday). Tomorrow’s weigh ins will decide the winners of this challenge (although remember, as long as you’ve made positive progress, EVERYONE is a winner!) ;)
So please get your weights into your team leaders, girls! Thank you <3
Week Five (or Seven): Tinkerbell
- Sunday: Tinkerbell doesn’t like to be afraid—she’s actually quite brave! So try something new today… it could be anything, even as small as just trying a new exotic snack: go to the supermarket, maybe there’s a strange fruit you’ve never tried? Or maybe a new activity, because if you’ve never gone ice skating or rock climbing before, now’s your chance!
- Monday: Our main fairy likes to flaunt her little green dress, so Monday will be all about green—as in, the environment! Go out of your way to recycle today, or conserve some energy or water. Maybe you should bike to your friend’s house instead of driving (all the more exercise for you)!
- Tuesday: Tink is all about confidence, so give yours a little boost today by making a post telling your teammates what your favorite part about you is! It might be your eyes, nose, shoe size, voice, or your favorite talent—your “confidence booster” could be anything!
- Wednesday: Sprinkle some fairy dust on your day: add a bit of glitter to your makeup or wear sequins to give yourself an extra little bit of flair.. be creative! If you’ve been good lately, even go so far as to treat yourself to a sparkly mani-pedi!
- Thursday: Tinkerbell is quite the little inventor, so take today to think up something new to make. It could just be a new piece of deco for your room, or you could try making something like your very own “little box of thinspo” (corny, I know). Again, this is all about being creative!
- Friday: Problem solving is something our Tinkerbell is especially good at! Use your brain a little extra today. If there’s something in school you’ve been stuck on, put your all into it (and get it over with already)! Or maybe a friend’s been having some social troubles lately; try to help them out!
- Saturday: Let’s go back to the color green; this time, the challenge is to spend some time outside! Now that we’re getting even closer to summer, the weather seems to have warmed up a bit and it’ll be a bit easier to do this challenge this time around ;) so get some fresh air, go jogging, or play some basketball or tennis!
So sorry this is a bit late girls! Hope you’ll forgive me :) It’s important that you don’t forget to weigh in this week, because it’s the final weigh-in and this week’s results will determine our prize winners! So mark Saturday as fairy weigh-in day on your calendars or something, because I really don’t want anyone to miss this! Love you all <3
I just wanted to inform you all that, unfortunately, your team leader has had to delete her blog for certain personal reasons. However the challenge is still going strong! Please do me a huge favor and read the latest announcement on the Challenge Blog (disneyfairy.tumblr.com) and please please don’t forget to weigh in when you need to. This team needs to step your game up! So come on girls, I know you can do it :)
xx Sandra, challenge coordinator <3
Also, send me your e-mail address (the one you use for your account) so you can become a member!
I hope your week is going well. Remember the weigh in this week end. We’ve got a lot of catching up to do!
The one you use for your Tumblr account. I need to send you a request to become a member of the page! I won’t publish the e-mail addresses, I’ll delete them after I send the e-mails.
Also, after I get everyone to become a member I will be putting a password on the page.
Please do this ASAP!
Week Two: Fawn
January 30-February 5
- Sunday: Fawn is the Animal Fairy; today, spend some time with a loveable animal. Maybe if you have a pet, play with it a bit, indoors or outdoors. If you don’t, you can always visit your local animal shelter and help out, or hang out with a friend who has an adorable dog.
- Monday: Fawn loves fun and games (especially leapfrog and fairytag!) so grab a friend today and think of a fun game to play that can burn calories! Race them, play tag or hide and seek, hopscotch, whatever you enjoy.
- Tuesday: One of Fawn’s best traits is her charitability. No matter what, she is always there to lend a hand to a friend or a stranger. So pay attention to the people around you today to see if anyone needs a little bit of help - maybe a little girl is having a hard time reaching the top shelf at the library, or your mother is having a hard time juggling work and dinner and a younger sibling and paying bills… you know, classic helping-an-old-lady-cross-the-street type stuff!
- Wednesday: Fawn loves to learn new languages, so it’s time to buff up your French or Italian skills today, or whatever language you so happen to be learning or know already! When it comes to little things, like “hello,” or “thank you,” say them in a different language (if you’re interested in a new language but never got a chance to learn, look up some everyday terms and use them). Now you and the people you talk to will learn simple words in a new language!
- Thursday: Fawn is quite the tomboy, and when it comes to getting ready, she likes to sport something super casual; if there’s one thing she doesn’t like, it’s getting gussied up. So today, treat yourself to a laid-back day of sweats and a messy bun or ponytail. These will also be more comfortable to exercise in!
- Friday: Again, Fawn adores all animals, and at the same time loves making friends - today’s challenge is quick and easy; post on your team blogs and tell your teammates about what your favorite animal is. It’s a simple way to learn more about each other!
- Saturday: Fawn love fun, especially physical fun, so find something you enjoy today - go swimming, play on a swingset at the park, shoot some hoops, whatever you like :) Don’t you feel great burning some extra calories? P.S. Don’t forget to weigh in!
I only had 4 weigh-ins to submit to the main page. I was just wondering if all of the girls were still going to keep up with this.
If you’re not planning on keeping up with this challenge please let me know. The challenge coordinator probably has girls on a waiting list to fill your spot.
Sorry, I think there were a lot of tumblr errors that day. I’ll change it right now.